Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Federer and Djokovic Wins in Rome Opening Game

ROME- On Monday Roger Federer Wallpapers and Novak Djokovic Australian Open 2012 win their opening matches. Top Seeded player Novak cruises easily into the second round by beating Albert Montanes.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC VS ALBERT MONTANES SCORE was 6-2 and 6-3
Novak Djokovic in Rome 2012
Novak Djokovic in Action against Albert Montanes
AP PHOTO
"It was a good performance for a start, although I know I can do better," Djokovic said. "My game has to be better for the next challenge. I didn't have a good week in Madrid but I came here early and did a lot of practice."


"I was playing with a degree of injury," he said. "With Paris and London coming up I need to be 100 percent. ... the positive thing is that my ankle is well and I'm playing without pain, and I did not want an injury in the most important part of the year."

Federer also easily defeated the Russian Player Andrey Kuznetsov by 6-3, 6-2. Remember Federer have never won this tournament in his career, it is for the first time he will be struggling to win it.
Roger Federer in action in Rome 2013
Roger Federer in Rome 2013
AP Photo
"I feel the way I want to feel," Federer said. "I'm happy that from start to finish I was able to control the outcome of the match."


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis